1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SQL backup

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Deanvz, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Deanvz

Deanvz Guest

If I log in as the admin account I can see all the backups made of the databases. However logging in as the client I cant get any joy out of the backup manager to try and make backups from the domain. When logged in as the client I go to, backup manager > backup. This is for the whole domain. I see no settings to backup a certain database

How do I get a backup of the databases?

2. VeronicaZ

VeronicaZ New Pleskian

I've not brief idea about this. But I think you can use an SSIS package to downgrade a database from higher version to a lower version.The quick answer is no, it's not possible to restore a backup file from a higher version to a lower version of SQL Server.A work around would be to generate the scripts to create the database.You can target the script generation to a lower version.

Web Development Company

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012