• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SQLite database error

N

nici

Hello,

One of our client is trying to publish and he is receiving the below error. I don't see anything in the admin logs:

1 The specified site location has been checked. Publishing is available.
2 The data of 'Blog' module (id is 'w14n9898o4j') has been successfully published.
3 The data of 'Statistics' module (id is 'dfxdxi9bsol') has been successfully published.
4 Cannot execute a query to SQLite database.
5 The data of 'Image Gallery' module (id is 'jwp18vfxt1b') has not been published.

6 The data of 'Blog' module (id is 'zg90y1bza91') has been successfully published.
7 The data of 'Guestbook' module (id is 'dv9l5g08zt4') has been successfully published.
8 The data of 'Blog' module (id is 'n5gu183nepr') has been successfully published.

I need an assistance on this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nici S

Hi,

There can be variety reasons for this error, so

need to start turn on log errors: admin panel -> server -> Log settings
and set System log = debug

after republish problem site and go to admin panel -> logs, you can see detail error's message. But it is only localization error. If this problem is steadily repeated, please contact with support.

Thanks

when removing and readding the guestbook page, the page is added with a Warning, in the log I've the following ERROR:
path to dirname attach - /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/20/207614d5fa2c4eebb16b1b8c810f8ffd/data/storage/attachments

I noticed the following in a debug info, check out the folder permission. If this is the problem, why does it suddenly happen now?

Request to main check script result: <pre>string(496) &quot;HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:27:35 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.0.4
Connection: close
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html

12d
php=ok
unique=33e7b26df54d54edd88d83c921d27c81
ioncube=ok
os=
phpVersion=5.0.4
mbstring=ok
zlib=ok
session=ok
dom=ok
domxml_xslt=ok
sqlite=2.8.14
sqliteEncoding=UTF-8
gd_png=ok
gd_gif=ok
gd_jpg=ok
gd_wbmp=ok
gd=2.0.28
safe_mode=ok
mail=ok
curl=ok
serverApi=Apache Handler
folder_permissions_data=fail

Ok, please create dirname /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/20/207614d5fa2c4eebb16b1b8c810f8ffd/data/storage/attachments
and set permissions drwxr-xr-x for apache proccess can writing into site dir and check again.

folder_permissions_data=fail - it is not true, so skip

Hello,
I got the same error message when a visitor to my published website attempts to use the eShop. They can go all the way through for selecting a product and then Checkout. However, after accepting all personal data and clicking the "Continue" button, the website returns the "Cannot execute a query to SQLite database." I also have looked at my error logs and did not notice anything perculiar.

Is there a need to create a SQL database for websites that use SiteBuilder modules or something?

Eddie

No, there is no need to create any additional databases. Sitebuilder uses SQLite database for storing modules data. Do you have any similar issues with different modules? Only this site affected? In this case I can suggest you following actions:

1. Fully re-publish site content through Sitebuilder wizard and check this situation one more time.
2. Check apache logs on destination server, if it is possible of course.

Hello Dmitry,
Thanks for your response. I went back and tried to Re-publish the site content. It has corrected my issue. However, I did need to re-enter the inventory contents of my eShop.

Thank you,
Eddie

Did you change site publication location before this issue arised? The thing is that Sitebuilder stored modules data on publication host and if location is changed published content should be transfered into new location first.

Yes, sort of. The first time the site was published, it was downloaded to a local PC and then uploaded to its domain space. This last time, it was published directly to its domain space.

Back