• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SSH problems trying to backup to Synology NAS

Ametsa

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Versión 18.0.43
Hi,

I am newbie with Plesk servers, and i´m having some troubles configuring services.

I am trying to make backups to my NAS Synology, but i can´t make it work properly.

I have already opened the port 22 on the firewall and route the info to the NAS.

I tried SSH connection from my PC using Powershell and everyhting is working properly.

I connect to my Cloud Plesk server, v. 18.0.43, and using SSH Terminal i can connect to my NAS, list directories and create new directories.

But, when i try to configure the SFTP Backup plugin to make this SSH connection, I can´t find the way to log in well.

I tried using password and public key, without success.

Looking what is happening between Plesk and Nas, i found on reports that plesk server is logging in, but just few second after is logging out itself.

Can someone help me wiht this error?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if is not the proper place to make this question.

Сошдв you please provide some technical details of this issue, related parts of logs, error messages, steps to reproduce, etc. ?

Hello,
I attached the image of SSH Terminal from Plesk server, the configuration of SFTP Backup on Plesk server and the log history on NAS Synology.
Thanks in advance

web1.PNGweb2.PNGweb3.PNG

Back