• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSHost.exe Error

P

psni

Anyone seen this event before? This shows up right on the hour, 20 and 40 minutes after. Every 20 minutes. The user does not exist in the registry.

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. (Error code 123) at Unable to open \\?\C:\
at (FindTrusteeFile::FindTrusteeFile line 28)
at Unable to delete user S-1-5-21-2849489331-458570383-1150494986-1082.(deleteUser line 264)
Execute file name: C:\Plesk\admin\bin\sshost.exe

Hello psni,

Please try to clean content of the file %plesk_dir%\etc\DeferredRemovalStorage.xml.

I had the same error. After I cleaned DeferredRemovalStorage.xml I have now the following new error:

Unknown error 0xC00CE558 (COM Error C00CE558) at execute console command --remove-files
at (vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute C:\Programme\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\sshost.exe --remove-files(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\Programme\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\sshost.exe

I also have identical mistake, I erased the contents of the file and now I get the error message cited in the previous post for msin... ¿any idea?

try this

You can try edit the file with notepad and make it look like this. Save it as UTF-8

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>

<Entries />

it worked for me!

Aris

You can try edit the file with notepad and make it look like this. Save it as UTF-8

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>

<Entries />

it worked for me!

Aris

thanks!!!, also worked for me!!!

fix an exe missing file error
fixing bad exe files
fixing exe application error
how to fix exe bad image error in vista
fixing an exe bad image error
fixing exe components initialization failed error
repairing an exe corru