• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SSL Cert for domain doesnt work with mailserver

Tom1100

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian12 (new), RHEL (old)
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.59 (new), 18.0.58 Update #2 (old)
Hello,
I read already a lot of threads basically saying the same and almost explaining the same issues as here.
I got the following setup:
domain1.xy
domain2.xy
domain3.xy
Hostname is plesk.domain1.xy
The Mail Server is protected by the plesk.domain1.xy at least the certificate says so.

But when I try to you the autoconfig for domain1.xy or domain2.xy or else I get an ssl error because the autoconfig uses mail.domain2.xy for example to connect to the mailserver and the mailserver replies with the certificate for plesk.domain1.xy so If I set the imap and smtp to plesk.domain1.xy its working fine but thats not the solution.

The weird thing is that on another server I migrated from everything was working fine and after I switched for testing purposes back it was again working fine to use the respective domains for one mail server.
Can I give you any further information to help me?

You can set your own preferred autodiscover mail server name in the "Mail autodiscover" section of Tools & Settings > Mail Server.

You could also create your own autodiscover subdomain and provider your own XML file with autodiscover data for your mailboxes of individual domains, but these would need to be created manually.

Back