• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SSL just enables via Plesk and now sites give privacy error!

Richard Follett

Basic Pleskian
Please can someone help me!
I have just enabled SSL on my sites via PLESK as it was recommeded .. now all sites give this error

Screenshot

what have I done?

Is there an easy fix?

Thanks
Richard

Disable SSL on your domains.
DisableSSL.png

If SSL/TLS support option is not clickable in Hosting Settings, contact the server owner (Plesk administrator) who provided you with the access details to Plesk:

Screenshot_5.png

Plesk admin has all required permissions for managing Hosting Settings for a subscription. If required, Plesk admin can grant the required permission so that Hosting Settings management is available not for you.

I go here

Screenshot

and when I click on 'Lets encrypt' i see a message flash up very quick saying please wait.. so no real error messages.. as you know I updated plesk yesterday..

there must be a simple way to switch off SSL ....I presume I am getting this error becuase i have no valid SSl certificate????

Did you updated to Plesk Onyx from 12.x ?

Try to restart plesk, in some cases this helps.

I cant see how to restart plesk from within plesk dashboard.?. sorry for all these questions... The websites with issue all seem to be Wordpress sites..

Back