• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SSL Mailserver Configuration for all Domains

MircoKn

New Pleskian
Hi,
I'm using Plesk Onyx on a Ubuntu 14 System with devot and postfix.
And I don't know how to configure a mailserver with ssl for all domains on my server.
I need an manual how to setup a mailserver with ssl.

Normally on my V-server-package there is an own mailserver with MX-record.name like imap.reseller.com and smtp.reseller.com.
And I can edit at this Admin Panel Mailadresses. But on my server also hosted domain from my friends so they don't have access to the reseller-admin-panel, which is not Plesk.
But they have access to plesk and can make new mailadresses on their domain, because I edited on a Domainplattform like dd24.com domains and at mail.friend-doamin.de as MX server.
Is this the correct way?
Hoe do I become for each mail.friend-domain.com, eg. mail.friend2-domain.com an Encrypt SSL-Certificate
And what about the hosts file on the system? Have I change it? Or will they use all the same mx-record? Or can i use the mailservice from the resseller and plesk clients can add other mailadresses?

BG,
Mirco

Back