• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SSL on IP Address

Hello,
IP Address can be secured only using self-signed certificate (will be show browser warning about invalid or insecure certificate, but you can ignore this for sure).
But better solution is delegate a domain to this IP and issue LetsEncrypt certificate which will be valid for all browsers and will not trigger any warnings.

Hello,
IP Address can be secured only using self-signed certificate (will be show browser warning about invalid or insecure certificate, but you can ignore this for sure).
But better solution is delegate a domain to this IP and issue LetsEncrypt certificate which will be valid for all browsers and will not trigger any warnings.

Even self signed SSL is not working on this URL

I am quite sure that this will not/never work unless you are using a dedicated IP address for this site.

Having never used Plesk on Windows/IIS myself (but beeing quite versed in both these worlds otherwise), I cannot verify that at the moment, BUT:

If you don't use/assign a dedicated IP for this site, Plesk simply does/can not add a corresponding https binding (with no host header and SNI checkbox set) to the IIS configuration of that site.
But this would be a requirement to enable IP based SSL connections on Windows/IIS, so I don't see a way

Well in the most cases self signed SSL works like a charm. Maybe try re-configuring everything. (But it's going to take some time depending on your project, so try everything)

Back