• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SSO login problem

Red Paint

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

I can't log into plesk billing any more. It's a password issue and I've tried following the instructions on http://kb.odin.com/en/9509 but I always get the output below. Any idea where I'm going wrong or how I can solve this?

Many thanks

# /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso --command=repair-accounts
Repair administrative accounts:

XXX (ID: 1).....................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #1 in SSO: The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (xxx.xxx.com)': Wrong panel login / password.' in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(271): SSOManager::repairUsers(true)
#1 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(263): __command_repair_accounts()
#2 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(134): command_repair_accounts(Object(Zend_Console_Getopt))
#3 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso(3): include_once('/usr/share/ples...')
#4 {main}
OrderForm User (ID: 2)..................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #2 in SSO: The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (xxx.xxx.com)': Wrong panel login / password.' in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:50
Stack trace:
#2 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(134): command_repair_accounts(Object(Zend_Console_Getopt))
#4 {main}
API User (ID: 3)........................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #3 in SSO: The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (xxx.xxx.com)': Wrong panel login / password.' in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:50
Stack trace:
#4 {main}
Cron User (ID: 4).......................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #4 in SSO: The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (xxx.xxx.com)': Wrong panel login / password.' in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:50
Stack trace:
#4 {main}

Repair customers accounts:

No customers found.
The command 'sso:repair-accounts' completed with 4 errors.

As a side note I've also tried the following:

# /opt/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/share/plesk-billing/update-admin.php --password (new_password)

That gives me:

The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (xxx.xxx.com)': Wrong panel login / password.

I also tried

# /usr/share/plesk-billing/update-admin --password 'new_password'

And that gives me

The following error occurred in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (xxx.xxx.com)': Wrong panel login / password.

I've tried repairing the database tables with:

# mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa -r
# mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` billing -r

I've also tried running
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/share/plesk-billing/update-admin.php --password 'new_password'

But no joy. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hello Eugene,

I managed to get this resolved, after changing the sso server url and sso relay url and using an old password I got in and think it's now fixed (at least it seems to be).

Thanks

Back