• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ссылка из кнопки с названием страницы на &#107

paulnofear

New Pleskian
Всем привет !
я хочу настроить кнопку "форум" у себя на сайте
чтобы когда нажимаешь "форум" происходил переход на внешний форум mybb
сейчас переход происходит в 2 этапа (это не удобно):
1. нажать кнопку "форум" (открывается страница внутри сайта)
2. нажать на ссылку "форум сайта"
как настроить переадресацию при нажатии кнопки на сайте на другой сайт (форум)?
------------------
Hello everyone!
I want to customize the "Forum" on your site
so that when you press the "forum" there was a transition to the external forum mybb
Now a transition occurs in two steps (which is not)
1. click the "Forum" (opens a page within the site)
2. click on the link "Forum"
how to set up call forwarding when you click on the site to another site (forum)?
c35f1ee3a133.jpg

Привет, к сожалению, данный функционал пока не реализован. Навигационное меню не позволяет вставлять ссылки на сторонные ресурсы.
На вскидку могу предложить решение в виде кастомного Javascript кода, который будет перебивать ссылку для определённого элемента меню.
Добавлять такой код можно через меню "Settings/Advanced/Edit Metadata". Вставляем туда:

Code:
<script>
window.onload = function () {
    var items = document.querySelectorAll('ul.navigation > li:nth-child([B]2[/B]) a');
    for (var i = 0; i < items.length; i++) {
        items[i].onclick=function(){ document.location.href = '[B][url]http://parallels.com[/url][/B]'; return false; }
    }
}
</script>

Где "2" - это ваш порядковый номер элемента в меню, для которого вы хотите перебить ссылку. Ну и адрес для редиректа меняем на свой.
Это просто пример на основе CSS3 (будет работать только в современных браузерах). Можете видоизменить под себя.

--------------------------

Hello, unfortunately, this functionality isn't implemented yet. The navigation menu doesn't allow to insert the link to external resources.
By now I can propose workaround with custom Javascript code. This code change onclick handler of certain element of the menu.
It is possible to add such code through the Settings/Advanced/Edit Metadata menu. Insert this:

Code:
<script>
window.onload = function () {
    var items = document.querySelectorAll('ul.navigation > li:nth-child([B]2[/B]) a');
    for (var i = 0; i < items.length; i++) {
        items[i].onclick=function(){ document.location.href = '[B][url]http://parallels.com[/url][/B]'; return false; }
    }
}
</script>

Where "2" is number of an element in the menu for which you want to change the link.
It is just example on the basis of CSS3 (will work only in modern browsers). You can alter under yourself.

Back