• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Starter questions about updates and mailserver

Cubecoffee

New Pleskian
Hi Community,

I am running a Ubuntu 16.04 LTS vServer with Plesk Onyx Version 17.5.3 Update #31.
After registering my domain to a subscription and switch the mx DNS to the IP of my server
(instead the mail server from my provider).

Apache and the web environment working like charm. Now to my to questions:

1. Why I can't login to my Mail Accounts created by Plesk?
    Code:
    Nov 24 20:16:19 localhost courier-imapd: Connection, ip=[::1]
    Nov 24 20:16:19 localhost courier-imapd: authdaemon: s_connect() failed: No such file or directory
    Nov 24 20:16:19 localhost courier-imapd: LOGIN FAILED, method=CRAM-MD5, ip=[::1]
    Nov 24 20:16:19 localhost courier-imapd: authentication error: No such file or directory

2. Why my Plesk says "Updates for 32 packages are available." but when I click "update all" appears "All the selected packages are up-to-date." ?

Last edited:
Reinstallation all updates also may be very useful. Just run following command:

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Back