• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

statistics error

Just curious whats the normal location in plesk for this file?

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin
dont forget to backup the old statistics.exe

Originally posted by JTRipper
Thanks for posting the file.
The file is larger than original 8.1.1 about 200k...
Anyone tried?

yes, everything works fine

Originally posted by JTRipper
Thank you guys.
I'll try it out too tonight.

You can try it now
Just launch the schedule (Windows Scheduler) that runs "statistics.exe"

well, I know, but having 800 domains with 14 days of logfiles to parse by AWStats certainly *will* slow down my server :(

OK guys, the new file statistics.exe worked also for me.(After 49hrs of running the task).The logfiles are rotated and the stats are updated.
Thanks for sharing the file.

I solved it by going to control panel > add/remove programs > SW Soft Plesk 8.1 > Modify

Then selected statistics and unistalled those components. Restarted server and reinstalled statistics component.

Hope helps.

Originally posted by jorgelozano
I solved it by going to control panel > add/remove programs > SW Soft Plesk 8.1 > Modify

Then selected statistics and unistalled those components. Restarted server and reinstalled statistics component.

Hope helps.
I've tried this before and didn't help.
Only .exe switiching helped.

Here is another link found on another post from the forum :
http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/Windows/8.1.1/116275/statistics.exe

Here is the post which is talking about : http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=45207&highlight=statistics.exe

I had the same problem and tried both, but my problem was elsewhere : the FTP logs where several hundreds of Mo big for 3 days consecutively, so that's why the statistics.exe didn't ended correctly by me and why the statistics didn't update !

Back