• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

statistics error

resellertr

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

After upgrade all servers to Plesk 8.1.1 webstatistics stop working on more than 1000 domains. Statistics.exe runs regularly, updates disk usage etc, but not awstats nor webalizer.

I tried on fresh installed Plesk 8.1.1 thereis no problem on this servers, statistics updates awstats and webalizer.

Did any one face this problem?

same problem here..
The logfiles are not rotated and the stats are not being generated.
No events in eventlog.

I got this problem too.
Statistics doesn't work at all.
SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

we have 2 servers doing the same thing

anyone have a solution to this?

I talked with my friends, they told they have same error on multiple ( more then 100 ) servers.

Please fix this error urgently, our disks are run out of space, log files can not be deleted, we have to delete log files manually.

I was submitted ticket my provider and they also submitted ticket to swsoft. One hour ago, they send this message:

"SwSoft fixed what seems to be a bug in Plesk"

I don't know what they did but there is statistic.exe replaced at 19/04/2007 10:29. may be it was changed.

yes, it would be nice if someone put patched statistics.exe here.
thanks in advance

i would like to know how to fix this issue as well please

why are fixes like this not automatically released?

Originally posted by oziware
I was submitted ticket my provider and they also submitted ticket to swsoft. One hour ago, they send this message:

"SwSoft fixed what seems to be a bug in Plesk"

I don't know what they did but there is statistic.exe replaced at 19/04/2007 10:29. may be it was changed.
please share it

Back