• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics.exe not working, ->error

A

avateam.com

Hello,
the statistics.exe of plesk seems not to work correctly. every night - when the scheduled task is started - windows gives a error in the event viewer:

Unbekannter Fehler
at (VADOConnection::eek:pen line 62)
at Unable to ADO conect with connection string: Provider='Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0';Data Source=C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\db\psa.mdb(VADODatabaseProvider::connect line 181)
at Load mail provider(mailmng::imailmngprovider::load line 429)
at Load mail mailprovider(statistics::notifyClientExpiration line 4073)
at NotifyClientExpiration(statistics::start line 1039)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

how can we fix this ?

statistic-mails do not have any content, just this in the mailbody:
User: SERVER\Plesk Administrator
Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
Started: Tue Aug 21 02:30:00 2007
The task output is attached to the e-mail Ended successfully: Tue Aug 21 02:37:46 2007

The attachment just contains 15 times "unknown error".

Thanx for help!

-stefan

Hello Stefan, this is not fatal error, statistics did not send expiration notifications only. It is possible for Jet database when Plesk has too many concurrently open connections to it. Could you say which mail server do you use, it could be possible to generate idea(s)?

Hello Andrey,

I use the SmarterMail Mailserver.

-Stefan

This problem occures because Plesk does too many open connections to Jet database. Probably I have fixed module and can send it to you, which Plesk version do you use? Also You can ask support.

Hello,

now my "Notification of problem Domains"-emails are delivered correctly (they weren't since Plesk-Update to 8.1 toll now), but the errors in the event list of the server still appear 14 times:

Unknown Error
at (VADOConnection::eek:pen line 62)
at Unable to ADO conect with connection string: Provider='Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0';Data Source=C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\db\psa.mdb(VADODatabaseProvider::connect line 181)
at Count MySQL databases sizes(statistics::calculateDiskSpace line 3088)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

The Email "The Plesk Scheduler notification" still has no usable content attached (still just 14 lines "Unknown Error").

What can i else do ?

-Stefan

Hello Andrey, hello sergius,

thanx for your help, but there are no changes. still the same error with both your .dll-file and sergius' .dll-file.

-Stefan

Back