• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Stocking the image library

D

drew1111

My intention is to pre populate my users' image library. I am not talking about a photo gallery page, but instead I am talking about the pool of photos that a user can pick from when the "insert" a photo in the WYSIWYG editor.

However, I cannot figure out how to populate this folder...

Any help is appreciated!

Drew

As I understand you are talking about 'Insert/Edit Image' button in WYSIWYG on Edit step of Wizard. There is no one main storage for images for all sites. Each site has it's own repository in site's directory. So you can populate it by images only for appropriate site. For example, you edit site "A" and added some images there. All the time images will be available for selection for site "A'. but if you edit site "B" these images will not be accessible.

thanks,
We may end out simply using a small image library and duplicating it per site. It would work, just wouldn't be as spectacular of a feature as we had hoped to offer our clients.

So, a suggestion for upcoming releases would be:
A common image folder that can be accessible by all chosen clientelle.
Actually it should be pretty easy to do. It would be a simillar structure to having the common templates. Pictures could be added to SiteBuilder plans in the same way...

Thanks again.

Back