• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Strange Error Detected by Search Engines Web Crawlers...

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
Did anyone ever try to submit their sites to A9.com ? Its a search engine submittion site.
I've been wondering if anyone else gets this error.
When I go to A9 to submit a web site that Plesk is hosting and Sitebuilder created, I get this error:Could not find a valid XML header in the file http://www.domain.com

No matter what I do, when a search engine such as a9 searches any of my sites that Plesk is hosting it says that they dont contain an valid XML header in the domain.

I have no idea what this means. Also when other sites do their crawling of my Plesk hosted sites, they dont seem to grab the other 1st layer links, to go deeper. Plesk seems to hide them or something. I dont know too much about this, but I've used some search engine tools to scan my sites that Plesk is hosting, and they come back, the search crawlers that is, come back with errors detected in the sites.
Does anyone know if Sitebuilder can actually create a site that is of valid format for engines to crawl?

Thanks a bunch everybody for your help in advance!

Back