• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subdomain as separate webspace

Darius

New Pleskian
Product: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #17

Hello,

Previously when I used Plesk 12, I was able to create one webspace for domain (domain.com) and another webspace for subdomain (subdomain.domain.com) and it worked. Later I upgraded to a new server, upgraded to Plesk Onyx 17 and used the Migrator to move all subscriptions. Since then, the webspaces with subdomains stopped working - the addresses are not resolved.

I am using HostEurope's AutoDNS feature which copies the DNS records to their nameservers on my setup.

Strangely (for me), it looks like since the upgrade to Plesk, HostEurope doesn't copy the DNS records for subdomain when on separate webspace - and only creates the records when I add subdomain on the same webspace as the domain.

Please help me identify and fix the issue as my use case requires running software as different users on different subdomains.

Back