• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs "Subscription does not exist on source server" error

Denis Gomes Franco

Regular Pleskian
TITLE:
"Subscription does not exist on source server" error
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.21 Update #5
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
I am migrating some subscripions from a Cpanel v84.0.19 server and Plesk is throwing that error. After putting in the server's IP address, username and password, Plesk shows a list of available accounts. I selected one account and proceeded to run the migration when Plesk told me this:

Detailed Migration Status | `- warning: Subscription 'xxx.com.br' does not exists on source server(s). Probably it was removed from the source server since migration was started. Migration of that subscription will be skipped.

Of course the subscription *was not* removed from the source server. It is there, I'm looking at it right now

I suspect this might have something to do with the most recent Cpanel updates. Maybe the Plesk transfer module isn't up to date. I already did some migrations a few months ago and it was working just fine.​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create an account on Cpanel v84.0.19.
2. Run the transfer command on Plesk.
3. Try to transfer the account from the Cpanel server.​
ACTUAL RESULT:
Plesk says the account was removed from the source server.​
EXPECTED RESULT:
Plesk should transfer the account successfully.​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Help with sorting out

Thank you for the report.

According to developers, the bug PMT-4691 is confirmed and fixed in version Plesk Migrator 2.18.0. The currently released version is 2.17.8.

The bug could appear when reseller management is unavailable because of using Power User View or limited by license. In such cases, incorrect arguments are passed to cPanel agent and full dump can miss required objects. Could you please check these cases?

Hey IgorG. I don't think that is the case with me, I am not using the power user view, and my Plesk license is for unlimited domains.

Is the reseller management available for your Plesk license?

Unfortunately, investigation directly on your server is required. Therefore I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team.

I also have the same issue. Im new to Plesk - literally yesterday is my first time using it but am moving a cpanel account and I get the same error. The migrator shows me all the domains on the source server, i choose one and it says it must have been deleted since after the migration started. However I am on

2.18.0-897 for the migrator and 86.0.4 for cpanel

Thanks

I also have the same issue. Im new to Plesk - literally yesterday is my first time using it but am moving a cpanel account and I get the same error. The migrator shows me all the domains on the source server, i choose one and it says it must have been deleted since after the migration started. However I am on

2.18.0-897 for the migrator and 86.0.4 for cpanel

Thanks

I just upgraded from Onyx to Obsidian and seemingly the problem is resolved. I haven't done all the sites but the 2 I just tried no longer came up with the same error.

Actually, a final update, it still doesn't work if you override the customer the site is allocated to. If you leave it to create the customer it does work correctly, but if you try to override and use an existing plesk customer it didn't work but its not an issue for me to transfer to the correct customer once its imported. The feature itself is a godsend so happy to put up with this little glitch.

Back