• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscription End date problem

sintesr

New Pleskian
Hello

I've created 3 plan S,M,L, with some resources aloweb with 1 year of validity period and overuse in't alowed.

Iv'e upgraded a plesk 10.4.4 to plesk 11.0.9, and now i encounter a problem with subscription end date.
Ive disabled sso and uninstall plesk billing (http://kb.parallels.com/en/9327) after upgrade

Now when i change the expiration date of subscriptions, for subscription older than 1 year, after "unlock & sync" the date return always to subscription setup date + 1 year.

I use this workaround to have the good en dates :
I've put my plan with end year unlimited, setup the good end date of each subscription and leave subscription locked.

Is it a bug introduce in new version or now it will always work like this ?
May be i do something wrong ?

Thank you for your help.

Now when i change the expiration date of subscriptions, for subscription older than 1 year, after "unlock & sync" the date return always to subscription setup date + 1 year.

Well, logically it seems to me like its doing exactly what it's supposed to do when you sync...

Back