• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Subscription expiry

DaveKay

Regular Pleskian
I'm not sure if I'm being stupid and missing something really obvious, but how do I extend a subscription expiry date by a year.

I'm not using Business Manager as my Plesk is provided by my VPS host and can't see a way of extending an expiry date without locking the subscription.

I've got a work-around to change the setup date, but surely there's a way to do this without editing the psa database?

Any help appreciated!

Dave

On Customizing Subscription page:

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Igor, but is there a way of extending the expiry date without locking the subscription?

Dave

If you don't LOCK the subscription then it means the expiry date will be reset the next time your service plan rsyncs. Unless if your subscription is not attached to a service plan, is it?

Hi Abdi,

Yes, the subscriptions are linked to service plans. There are a number that are due to expire in the next month or so and it'll be a real pain if they have to be locked from syncing just to extend the subscription a further year!

So there's no proper way of extending a subscription? Without editing the setup date in the psa database.

This seems like a rather major problem - but only if not running Business Manager...

Thanks,

Dave

If you are not using a billing application then it can be a problem if you don't lock your subscriptions. May be you should suggest to them to sync the rest of the features except expiry date.

Back