• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscription is suspended although the service plan is changed to unlimited validity

Thomas Becker

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I have a serious problem.

One customer had added a service plan that has a validity period (expiration) of one month. This is because of providing the customer a test account which expires after a month.

Two days ago I changed the service plan of that customers subscription to a service plan with a unlimited validity period. The System now is still locking his account every night.

I did the same with lots of customers before without such problems. So I expect that a Plesk update changed something. Please give me some advice how to proceed.

Where is Plesk storing the information of the subscriptions / customer accounts that are suspending? Can I manually edit that?

I already changed the service plan for the subscription and changed it back to overwrite some problems that may exist but that doesn't work.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
The expiration date is in MySQL table
psa --> Limits --> [ID of domain] --> expiration

I edited the limit manually to "2d31" (-1) but I still don't know why Plesk is not changing it when adding a service plan with unlimited expiration.

This is a Plesk issue so please someone from Parallels check that.

Last edited:
Back