• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Subscription shows overuse on unlimited plan

Dcadmin

New Pleskian
I have a site on Plesk (On Azure) and although the subscription is on an unlimited plan, it shows that the disk space and traffic still has a limit?

Also, it is over its limit on traffic?

The site went down so I moved it to the unlimited plan.

The site is working, but why does it not show unlimited?

I an a Plesk noob so apologies in advance if this is a stupid question.

Attachments

• use.JPG
    use.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 6
  • use 2.JPG
    use 2.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 5
I am sorry to revive this old thead (although a single message is no thread... :) ) but the description exactly depicts my problem.
Plesk is sending me messages like this:

1706083707267.png
But we have this website on an unlimited plan:

1706084041062.png

And I think the plan-settings are correct:

1706084171263.png

The "notify by email" option is even unchecked, but I still get these messages of limits that are NOT imposed.
Any ideas to how come? The only thing that struck my eyes is this:

1706084505412.png
So I guess the limit was imposed in the past and it does not go away by changing plans?
Thanks!

I just found how to open the right side panel, and found this option:

1706085268186.png
The little lock symbol in front of the subscription name went away. So I am quite confident that the problem is solved. Is that really the only place to look for that option? I was not even aware of the existence of that side panel.
So, for future reference, problem solved.

BTW:
I am experiencing like 6 times an error 522 on this forum, specifically happening immediately after pasting screenshots.

Yes, you need to sync the subscription with the plan, else the plan's data does not apply, but the customized data does.

Back