• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Subscription's name

Sdivito

New Pleskian
I have a doubt/question to submit to you: let's start with an example. A customer has a subscription with unlimited domanis, but the subscription name is the name of the first registered domain. So if I look for a particular domain in subscriptions, I don't find it, and if I look for a domain in the domains section, it is there but it doesn't tell me which subscription it is associated with (but only the customer's name). Wouldn't it be more useful to have as a name, the type of hosting (for example single site, unlimited etc. etc.)in which to see the active domains? This is also because, I use WHMCS and, only the name of the first domain activated is shown in the customer control panel. Sorry if my doubt/question is a bit long.

Hi @Sdivito, did you manage to post it on the Feature Suggestions page? If yes; can you please share the link so we can upvote your suggestion?
It would be a really nice feature to have! I think we all would love this feature.

Back