• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Survey on the plans to replace Plesk Multi Server.

Vladimir M

New Pleskian
Staff member
Plesk Multi Server was delivered as a solution for managing multiple Plesk servers infrastructure and we appreciate our customers active interest in this extension. Based on your feedback, performance indicators and our vision of the product development we have decided to put the development of Plesk Multi Server on hold and to consider other options to provide management tools to replace this solution.

Currently we are preparing a survey to collect as much feedback as possible on the current Plesk Multi Server performance and features as well as expectations for a future solution. The link will be published soon.

I am creating this thread as a discussion room for this subject.

While you only prepare survey, PMS users have to use outdated software as we can't upgrade Plesk to newer versions. And we keep paying for PMS licenses and additional Plesk licenses for it, while we know that this product is no longer supported. I suppose there should be more specific steps then survey to show that Plesk wants to care about customer needs and business.
Our clients are very disappointed with problem in filemanager that was fixed in newer versions, but we can't upgrade. And there will be more fixes in each release that we can't have just because we were so fool to run cluster using PMS model.

Here is the link to the survey:

Multiple Plesk Servers management survey

I should say that this is our clear step towards providing you a new efficient management solution to replace Plesk Multi Server. I definitely encourage you and other customers to take this survey and provide your valuable feedback.

Back