• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SW-Soft You have done it again with this Plesk 8.0.1 update

All,

After losing some of the icons, and services which weren't showing anymore, but still running I decided to investigate myself. I reinstalled the license key, which didn't make any difference.

On debian:

I checked the installed packages and reinstalled the base system again from console wth the following command:

dpkg -i psa_8.0.1-debian3.1.build80060613.20_i386.deb

After this reinstall my icons are back and the updater tells me that everything is installed OK. Up to now, no additional problems/issues has been found.

Hope this helps for you as it did for me.

Re: Sitebuilder Broke after 8.0.1 install

Originally posted by johnjakob
This is what I get after upgrading to 8.0.1 from 8.0:

The file /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/autoprp.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader.

Anyone else having this issue? Everything else appears to working just fine.

Daily e-mails from crontab'd jobs...

<br>The file <b>/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php</b> cannot be decoded
by this version of the ionCube Loader.
If you are the administrator of this site
then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader.

Same issue, I believe, but unable to identify the exact problem. I've verified I have the latest version of the ioncube loader running, yet this still comes up.. Anyone able to assist, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I got no problems upgrading from 8.0.0 to 8.0.1... I am on freeBSD 6

Re: Sitebuilder Broke after 8.0.1 install

Originally posted by johnjakob
This is what I get after upgrading to 8.0.1 from 8.0:

The file /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/autoprp.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader.

Anyone else having this issue? Everything else appears to working just fine.

I finally did some toying around today to see what I could find out. It appears the rpm distribution of SiteBuilder that I had installed was not an "official" release. The latest "release" is dated march 2006. The version I had was dated June. Not sure how exactly I got it with it not being available for download from SW-Softs' site, but ya know..

Anyway, I did an rpm -Uvh on the version that I could get from sw-soft, with a --force of course (as there was no other way). Got my sitebuilder up and running long enough for me to realize I wont be spending the 600.00/year on it... But, I remembered I wasn't the only one experiencing problems, so I'd share what I found to get you back on your way... Best of luck.

-John

No Problems

No problems here, upgraded from the Updater with FC2 from v8.0 to v8.0.1... and sobbed a little bit at SW-Soft's abandonment of the RH9 platform with my other server...

From the perspective of someone who is a huge advocate of 3rd party solutions -- especially when in regard to PLESK and it's lack of things commonly discussed and posted on the feature request list -- I think that SW-Soft should aim to make PLESK upgrade smoothly even when 3rd Party Applications are installed.

It's just a matter of having a very robust installer program with proper error checking. I'm sorry to hear that so many users are having upgrade issues.

I've had many issues with Sitebuilder and the Battlefield 1942 mod in the past (yes, the BF1942 mod was preventing updating and I removed it and it fixed everything -- bizarre, isn't it?) -- and it seems that keeping your system clean from all unnecessary PLESK packages certainly reduces upgrading problems.

I haven't had any problems on my test setups. From what I've read in the past, PSA usually dies on highly customized installs, or if there are other packages installed with PSA (IonCube, CF, etc..).

Re: Re: Sitebuilder Broke after 8.0.1 install

Originally posted by Who-m3
Daily e-mails from crontab'd jobs...

<br>The file <b>/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php</b> cannot be decoded
by this version of the ionCube Loader.
If you are the administrator of this site
then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader.

Same issue, I believe, but unable to identify the exact problem. I've verified I have the latest version of the ioncube loader running, yet this still comes up.. Anyone able to assist, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I get this daily email:

PHP Warning: main(): Unable to access /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
PHP Warning: main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6

Any suggestions?

Re: Re: Re: Sitebuilder Broke after 8.0.1 install

Originally posted by Pallieter
I get this daily email:

PHP Warning: main(): Unable to access /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
PHP Warning: main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6

Any suggestions?

I get it too, on a fresh clean Plesk 8.0.1 install on FreeBSD 6.1 - haven't had time to check why yet...

But as far as I know SiteBuilder has always had different kind of problems on FreeBSD...

I reported the link and user as a SPAMMER. Hopefully SWSoft will disable their account.

Here is the account details:

ewtech

How did you guys fix this issue?
Code:
PHP Warning:  main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
Content-type: text/html
X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.11

Ok I have same problem:

Warning: main(): Unable to access /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6 PHP Warning: main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: Invalid argument in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6

Warning: main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: Invalid argument in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6 PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/psa/apache/share/pear') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/psa/apache/share/pear') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6

Plesk 8.0.0
FreeBSD 6.0

Have anyone solve this problem?:confused:

Originally posted by euro_gedimas
Ok I have same problem:

Plesk 8.0.0
FreeBSD 6.0

Have anyone solve this problem?:confused:

check permissions on that path, also check to make sure openbasedir includes that path as well. you may have more luck googling that problem as i doubt its a plesk-specific issue

Back