• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Switch "Run PHP as" after migration or migrate to special setting

L

lhwparis

After migration a domain to a new server the "Run PHP as" type is allway set to "CGI" but the old server uses "apache module" i cant change this value back to "apache module" after migrating. is there any way to change this?

Just go to domain's subscriber Control Panel, select domain there and change PHP handler type. Or do it via CLI with

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain utility with -php_handler_type option (--help option for details).

Thanks IgorG but as you can see in the attached Screenshot i can only switch PHP on and off their. Am i wrong their?

Attachments

• plesk.jpg
    plesk.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 23
Check Service Plan for this domain and Scripting option there.

Service Plan is set to "apache module" but the subscription says it is "out of sync" when i try to sync the subscription with the service plan i get the sync error attached :( I have searched a lot but realy cant find a way to switch that back to "apache module" in Plesk:( Any more help Igor?

Attachments

• plesk2.jpg
    plesk2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13
Did you tried to move subscription to another Service Plan with PHP as Apache module?

Yes i tried. After changing service Plan it says "subscription out of sync" when i try to sync the error from last post occurs:( When i change it to a plan with PHP as CGI set it says "synct". Changing back to a plan with "php as module" or "php as fcgi" everytime out of sync and sync error when i try to sync manually :(

Did you tried to switch it with CLI utility? Do you have any error with it? If it not help - contact Support Team. They will check it directly on your server.

ok there is an error now with command line:
WARNING: mod_php is disabled because the Panel operates in the VPS-optimized mode.fastcgi is disabled because the Panel operates in the VPS-optimized mode.

What is this "VPS-optimized mode"? What other things does it affect? And where can i disable it?
Thanks again Igor for your help:)

Back