• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible - centos 7 plask 12

Ikram

New Pleskian
Hi

please pardon me if this is not right place for posting.. i am new to this forum and plesk as well

Using centos7 and plask-12, without SUEXEC installed, permissions double checked, and with a disabled firewall, I get:

AH00037: Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible: /var/www/vhosts/bargainblast.co.uk/boomdeal.co.uk/skin, referer: boomdeal.co.uk/

Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible: /var/www/vhosts/bargainblast.co.uk/boomdeal.co.uk/js, referer: boomdeal co uk/

I am trying to run the Magento multi-store functionality. The main store is bragainblast co uk and the second store is boomdeal co uk.

The second website is not loading css and js because of this symbolic link issue.

Screenshots of issues
http://imgur.com/a/BIrTQ

please some one guide me i am very frustrated..having this issue.... and can't move forward

Thanks IgorG, i already go through and test.. but its not working

Hello, confirm, this is the correct solution, simply insert directive into webserver config:

forum1.jpg

forum2.jpg

Last edited:
Back