• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Synchronization Failed

TNiSolutions

New Pleskian
I am getting this error when trying to sync a subscription...

Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Plesk seems to think that this site is still using 200GB of mail, when in fact the mail accounts were removed several weeks ago.

Quotas are enabled on the drive (and appear to be working correctly in Windows and for all other sites).

I am not sure what to do here.

Also, I thought that users of the latest version of Plesk get free ticket support? But I see that I still have to pay $75? What a joke...

I have just noticed that Plesk thinks this account is using 231 GB of space (it says "231 GB used of 231 GB")

I have double-checked - its using about 1GB in total for website, and 94MB for a SQL DB - this account has no mail accounts

Ideas?

Try to recalculate statistic for this single domain with command:

"%plesk_bin%\statistics.exe" --all --process-domains="<domain name>"

Back