• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Template displays a big brown box

bradm

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have an issue with template av-095

When previewing and editing, there is a big brown box put between the left "sub" menu, and the content on the right. When I change the template, the issue is no longer there.

I've included a link to a picture of the problem:
http://bradmarkle.com/delete/blackBox.jpg

Thanks!
-Brad

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for taking the time to look into this issue.

The user has corrected the problem by making the picture smaller, however, they do have a follow up question in regard to fixing the template:

-- "I made the picture smaller. According to the user guide, pictures upto 1024x350 should be able to be uploaded for use in the banner. However, on this template, it can't be any bigger than the area of the heads on the default banners. Are they going to fix the template?"

Thanks,
- Brad

The head banner limit which is presented in documentation for templates is general one but most of the templates have it's own limits and can differ. This information already provided to developers and documentation team so it should be clarified and corrected in future versions.

Back