• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Templates & html editing

Y

Yannick vdb

Hello,

I have some questions about Sitebuilder:

- When you make a site with sitebuilder, will the .html/.htm/.php file be changeable/downloadable from the ftp-server?
- When there ain't possible standard design for a custommer of yours. Is it possible in the editor of the page to change the html code and add own images?(if yes, where and how?)
- Are there sites where you can download standard template, so custommers of you can have more templates to use for their sites?

Thanks a lot,
Yannick

When you make a site with sitebuilder, will the .html/.htm/.php file be changeable/downloadable from the ftp-server?

Sure, why not. But all changes will be lost after the next publication.

When there ain't possible standard design for a custommer of yours. Is it possible in the editor of the page to change the html code and add own images?(if yes, where and how?)
The standard design can not be changed too much. However there is the Script module that allows one to insert arbitrary html/js code in the page body. Images can be inserted using WYSIWYG editor.

Are there sites where you can download standard template, so custommers of you can have more templates to use for their sites?
I'm not aware of such sites. However there is a template SDK that allows to create custom templates.

Thank you a lot.

Further i have one more question:
The system Sitebuilder, is it a program wich exists out of .php scripts etc.

Or is it just like panels as direct admin, plesk en cpanel made with .exe's, .bat's etc?

Hi

Sitebuilder is a php code and the output is also php and some data recources.

It's not possible to change the code Sitebuilder procudes, because it s encoded with ioncube.

Further there are Documentations which show you how to create your own design/template and the upload it. Go and have a look at the documentation of Sitebuilder or ask your Sales-Support. I had a doc for older versions: there should be one for the 4.0.0

Changing existing designs/templates you violate the copyright; but i asked SW-Soft who explained: If you change something - it s only for the use within Sitebuilder licences and very important you should get an approval from SW-Soft.

Hope that helps
Andreas

Back