• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

That DOMAINKEY Not Working

D

DJHS-0001

Having no luck with domain keys.

I modded my server last night to allow signing of outgoing emails. This in turn generated to records under the DNS Management

_domainkey.<domain>.co.uk. = o=-
default._domainkey.<domain>.co.uk. = p=MHwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADawAwaAJhALNjrGs9z4ACOvCEm/LBT9M25yOj4ivsIYihVQCIhSPr6frJbDyCk0bopXW8A8pcHbMizel1yLnZJubLyCmTuYxDGZTfj8Q/urB+BtpmDeNZV8bBqy+hwh3GCQlqC+r75QIDAQAB;

I assume with the correct records. I have set the server to sign outgoing emails under the Server and Mail settings. Have followed everything I feel like I should.

Now. Delivery Seems Okay but that is just tested with 1 gmail and 1 hotmail and 1 yahoo account so not a huge test, but all the headers say that I have a bad DK or permerror e.t.c I've carried out some online checks and these all fail too.

Can anyone help. I thought this was fixed. It's driving me mad...

Thanks

I've restarted the server too...

Back