• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The backup of Plesk in Service Provider view cannot be restored to Plesk running in Power User view.

Eser_Akcesme

New Pleskian
Hello,

I get the above error message while forcing the backup to restore using following command:

• /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore viz_vizyonweb.de_info_1410171121.xml -ignore-sign -level server

I have a Plesk 9 backup from an old server and I have to restore it to a server running Plesk 12!

When I upload my backup to the server repository using 'Upload backup files without a valid signature', there's this message showing up:

• Warning: The uploaded backup file (viz_vizyonweb.de_info_1410171121.xml.tgz) was modified, corrupted, created on another server or in an older Plesk version that does not support signing of backups. Before restoring data from this backup file, make sure you can trust the source of this file.

My researches say that it should convert automatically when uploading Plesk 9 backup to Plesk 12 - but that does not work!

Please help, I have to run my website asap. :(

Back