• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The Big list of all bugs in Plesk CP ver. 7.5.4

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello to all members in this forum.
I am calling to all members in this forum to write all the bugs which they have found in Plesk CP.

the full list will be forward to the CEO of SW SOFT.

I am tired from Plesk CP and all the bugs and customers start to leave me and move to another company.

This situation most be stop.

we pay about product and the answare which we get from the support team of SW SOFT is that the development team will handle those issue.

lets start the revolution now !!!

The last bugs which I found in Plesk CP version 7.5.4 are:
I have also add the answer of the support team.

1)

I get the following error msg under the event viewer.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: memailfilter_usr.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 23/08/2005
Time: 01:39:03
User: N/A
Computer: POWERS-HOST
Description:
COM Error 800A0BBA (Unknown error 0x800A0BBA, File could not be opened.) at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe" irpc.net dovrat 4F29C27EA0BC46AA8AD3FAD75517EA.MAI
at (vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter_usr.exe

if you will connect to my server and go to event viewer then you will find serveral errors msg like this one.

alos I have found that memailfilter_usr.exe is connected to files which comes with Plesk Control Panel and that this is not a file which come with mailenable email server.
so , you can classify this problem as Plesk Control Panel issue.

The answer from the support team was:
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
As for memailfilter_usr - The problem occurs in case of another mail data location using - I've submit it Plesk development team and it will be fixed in the new version.

2)

When domain user create sub domain , then he can't reach his web site by typing the prefix www before his domain in the address bar in the browser.
I would like to bring your attention that my server his behind NAT.
I have found that first of all under the DNS there is no WWW cname record which connect www prefix with the domain name and also I have found that under IIS the address of the domain name and the prefix www is not added automatically.

for example , lets say that there is a domain account which his domain name address is ilan.com
now , the domain user will create a subdomain under this domain account , for example : goldman.ilan.com

now , if I will open a browser and type www.goldman.ilan.com
then I will not be able to reach the web site of goldman.ilan.com
I have notice that plesk don't create www CNAME record for goldman.ilan.com and I have also found that Plesk don't create a new host header value under the relevent domain name address in IIS web server.

About the www prefix , it's not correct what you are telling me because when domain user create subdomain then there is no place to choose www prefix.
It's only exist when a client create a sub domain as domain account.
So the problem is still exist on the server.
The problem is that I don't want every time to correct to my customers the problems regarding the www prefix , it's needed to be automatically.
I suggest you to contact the developers of Plesk and ask them about this issue.

The answer from the support team was:
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

As for www prefix - we have already transferred such request to developers and it will be impanelment in 7.5.6 version.

now , forum members , you may write the bugs which you have found and the anware of the support team.

this is the only way that the CEO of SW SOFT will take us seriously.
we must start changing the bugs wich are in this software.

I am tired , I want to make the change , what about YOU ?

Back