• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved The current version 18.0.63 of your Plesk server XXX is unsupported. This usually happens when a server has not been updated for a long time [...]

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number

Your server is unsupported​

The current version 18.0.63 of your Plesk server XXX is unsupported. This usually happens when a server has not been updated for a long time, for example, because auto-updates are disabled.​

- Auto updates for packages are enabled
- Auto updates for new Plesk minor version releases are disabled, but i've dont it manually in that case (as always before)

Why suddenly that message? Is it because Plesk Obsidian does not support Debian 10.x anymore or why?

Thx for feedback(s).

<has not been updated for a long time>

This is COMPLETELY wrong, i always update if a new version is available.

Hi @jmar83, could you please provide a little bit more details on where exactly the error/warning/notice was shown? If it possible, could you please attach a screenshot to provide us with a little bit more context?

hi

thank you for your answer! :)

i've got that mail after the update from .62 to .63 version failed.

1722941050171.png

Maybe the problem is that i commented out that (after an APT signature error which needs some steps to solve) in APT file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list

root@vps27375:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# cat php.list
#deb Index of /php/ buster main

Forum does manipulate texts:

root@vps27375:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# cat php.list
#deb h t t p s : / / p a c k a g e s . s u r y . o r g / p h p / buster main

Thank you for the provided details,
It seems the message "server is unsupported" is a false-positive, we continue investigating why it happened.

I would like to add that Plesk Obsidian on Debian 10.x is supported.
Debian 10
Plesk continues to deliver the new Plesk Obsidian version with the usual schedule including new features, and functional and security updates if it doesn’t contradict the Software delivered by the OS vendor until the Duration of Extended Lifecycle Support: October 1, 2024 – July 1, 2025.
(c) Plesk Lifecycle Policy

To keep you updated.

We have found and fixed the issue on the Plesk 360 side, as I said it was false-positive notification and I hope it will not happened again.
Thank you for the bug-report one more time, it helped us to find and fix the issue quickly.

Back