• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

the domain is temporarily offline for backup or restore

grignacarbo

New Pleskian
hello all sorry for the bad english translated a few days ago I tried to restore the backup of my site but after 7 hours of waiting, the backup was still running, and then I realized that it was a problem because the backup was not large . At that point I rebooted the server, but now if I try to remove the domain from plesk 11 out of inscriptions written: "the domain is temporarily offline for backup or restore, so it is not available at the moment." What should I do? I state that I am not an expert

Hello!
Try to activate domain manually.
Go to tab "Domains" in server administration panel, then select domain name and click button "Activate".

Back