• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue The license key is intended only for use with Plesk operating inside the following virtual environme

itdungpt

New Pleskian
I am use plesk VPS KVM windows 20012r2
If active trial key OK but paid key have error

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key. The license key is intended only for use with Plesk operating inside the following virtual environments: Virtuozzo containers, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, Virtuozzo Server, LXC, Docker.

loi.png

hosting giá rẻ

I have discussed this issue and your ticket with our responsible person from the Licensing team. She told me that you have had chat and she informed you that there is some sort of problem with your VPS because it reported as a dedicated server, but your license is for VPS. This KB article was suggested The license key is intended only for use with Plesk operating inside the following virtual environments for resolving this issue. Your ticket has been closed because you have falsely introduced yourself as our partner. You were asked to buy a paid support in case you are unable to deal with the proposed article.

Back