• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

the page isn't redirecting properly

HenryH

New Pleskian
Hi,

A few months ago we had upgraded our server from Win 2k3 with Plesk 8.6 to Win 2k8 with Plesk 11.5.30 migrating all the domains. After migrating, all the domains are working fine, but when trying to access the control panel using a specific user we get always the error "the page isn't redirecting properly" in different browsers, login in with Admin user it works perfect, or even with a different domain user.

Tried already to change the subscription to a different owner and get it back, it didn't work neither on the different owner or the original one.

Tried also:
"%plesk_bin%"\websrvmng.exe --configure-anonymous-access
"%plesk_bin%"\websrvmng.exe --remove-sites-cache
"%plesk_bin%"\websrvmng.exe --configure-plesk-website

When I get this error, the address bar always changes to https://server-ip.com:8443/smb/

I may guess that when migrating this domain, user roles where not upgraded correctly, but I don't know how to fix it.

Could anyone help pls?

Thank you!

Henry.

It is caused database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing this issue.

Back