• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved The requested URL /roundcube/index.php was not found on this server.

Xavier

New Pleskian
Please help,

on my vServer email-services work fine but the window for opening webmail for roundcube is stating following errror:

The requested URL /roundcube/index.php was not found on this server.

How can I solve this problem?

I have Plesk Onyx V17.0.17 running on Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

X.

Can we assume that Roundcube is installed on the server and that it is set "active"?

yes, roundcube is installed and active

I have installed Typo3 and encounter a similar problem. The backside site cannot be opened.

I guess that something is wrong with my DNS settings.

Hi Xavier,

unfortunately, your rented server is not the primary DNS - server for your domain "toleranzen.com", it's the nameserver from your domain - registrar:

Code:
dig toleranzen.com any

; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Ubuntu <<>> toleranzen.com any
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 51099
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 5, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;toleranzen.com.                        IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
toleranzen.com.         149     IN      NS      ns4.stratoserver.net.
toleranzen.com.         149     IN      NS      ns3.stratoserver.net.
toleranzen.com.         1799    IN      MX      10 toleranzen.com.
toleranzen.com.         1799    IN      A       85.214.131.84
toleranzen.com.         3599    IN      SOA     ns4.stratoserver.net. hostmaster.strato-rz.de. 2017010300 86400 7200 604800 7200

;; Query time: 37 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
;; WHEN: Tue Mar 07 18:42:55 CET 2017
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 186
Pls. add missing DNS - "A" and "TXT" - entries from Plesk to your nameserver from Strato.

Hi Xavier,

no, sorry... you misunderstood something here. You have to ADD the missing "A" and "TXT" entries, as shown for your domain in your screenshot.

But where can I find the plesk dns ?
You added a screenshot from your current DNS - entries in your post, so you already found the existing entries, which Plesk configured ( correctly ) for your domain. Open this page again and consider to open a second browser window with the URL

=>
https://www.strato.de/apps/CustomerService

to log in to your Konfiguration menu from Strato ( I choosed a GERMAN link, if you desire a english interface, pls. consider to choose *.com instead of *.de ! ).
You have there the chance to modify existing DNS - settings from Strato, just like to see them over the Plesk Control Panel. Pls. read for example => https://www.strato.de/faq/article/1825/Wie-lauten-die-DNS---Standard-Einstellungen-für-meine-Domain.html , if you need further help here.

Back