• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The Social Sharing Module's text

Togo

New Pleskian
When I add the Social Sharing Module to my site, it gets a default text above the icons: "Share on Social Media". I seem to be unable to edit that piece of text. When I choose it, I get the menu for the module (choose Icons) rather than the text editor menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Togo,

Welcome to this forum and thanks for your post.

When you click right on the text it should become editable without any menu appearing. Clicking an area slightly outside the text should make the module menu appear. If it is different in your case: Please post the kind and version of your browser, the version of Web Presence Builder and if possible a screenshot, so someone can have a look at it.

Hi dave-ha,

Thank you for the welcome and the response.

You are right that I am able to edit the text when I click right on it. It bascially solves my problem (I didn't want a text above the Icons), so many thanks for that.

But fact is that I cannot get the "Edit text panel" (I'm not sure if that's its official name, but the panel that lets you change format, fonts, create links etc) where ever I click or hover; this regards only this module.

If I click on text there is no panel, if I click (or mark) the module, or the frame of the modul, I get the module panel, which allows me to choose type of sharing icons.

My version of Web Presence Builder is 12.0.6, and I'm actually using Opera as a web browser, because neither IE or Firefox shows the text edit panel in any module -- I teared my hair quite a bit until I tried editing with Opera, as you can imagine. :)

As I said, dave-ha solved my problem, but more input is of course welcome, if nothing else if someone else has this problem.

Back