• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved There are incorrect permissions on some items: /var/www/vhosts ...

When the 18.0.29 Version of Plesk will be released, does somebody know that? Or where can i get that informations?

Thank you for your feedbacks.

With best regards, Jan

How to fix the "Resolved There are incorrect permissions on some items: /var/www/vhosts ..." manually?

I don't get updates anymore for my 18.0.28 Update #3 on Debian Jessie.

So how to fix is manually??

Thx for feedback,
Jan

Again: Is there a manual workaround to bypass that warning: "There are incorrect permissions on some items: /var/www/vhosts"

OR: Which is the last Plesk 18.x "Obsidian" version that didn't had that issue?

Then a downgrade to a lower version would be a temporary fix until i update my linux version. (Plesk 18.x "Obsidian" is not supported anymore on Debian Jessie 8.x..)

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Jan

Please contact Plesk Support Team. They will check and fix the issue directly on your server.

Don't have a plesk support account - maybe somebody can post the solution here...?

Thanks in advance!!

"plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components"

Sounds interesting... Question: Can i also use that command on an version that has no updates anymore - e.g. a plesk Onyx on Debian 8 "Jessie"?

Thank you very much for your feedback(s)

Question: Can i also use that command on an version that has no updates anymore - e.g. a plesk Onyx on Debian 8 "Jessie"?

???

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Back