• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Timestamps in Apache logs and Obsidian 18.0.53

Peter99

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Across our servers, since we updated Plesk to 18.0.53, it seems that our servers are now running with a different time.
Before 18.0.53, the timestamps in Apache logs were fine.

Any idea on how to adjust this? We have tried adjusting System time settings in Plesk, however these times seems to be correct.
If you go to a Subscriptions and click the "Logs" entry, we see the different timestamps in the logs.

If the logfiles are downloaded manually and checked, the timestamps appear to be correct.
Perhaps it is only just the visual "Logs" tool under subscriptions, not displaying the correct timestamp?

Hi @Peter99 just to let you know I've seen your thread, but could not reproduce it on a test system. I asked staff about it. I've seen a similar report on Facebook group, so I think it could be a product issue. If I find out more, I'll get back to this here.

Can confirm that as soon as we upgrade any Ubuntu 22.04 or CentOS 7 system from 18.0.52 Update #3 to 18.0.53, the time begins to display as UTC in both domain logs, and on other Plesk GUI screens (like the home page), where the last time checked for update time stamp is shown.

Can confirm that as soon as we upgrade any Ubuntu 22.04 or CentOS 7 system from 18.0.52 Update #3 to 18.0.53, the time begins to display as UTC in both domain logs, and on other Plesk GUI screens (like the home page), where the last time checked for update time stamp is shown.
Additionally, you can add a timezone to the system php.ini for say php8.2-fpm, which by default has no timezone set (and shows UTC from the domains phpinfo page generated from the php settings page), and that does not solve the issue either. After that update, the phpinfo page generated form the domains php settings page, will show the updated timezone, but the domain logs will continue to be display with UTC timezone timestamps. Even after a reboot.

Thank you so much. That moment I saw that someone had already listed it as a product issue internally. A hotfix is on the way and should be applied to affected servers soon. PPP-61655 and PPP-61654.

Thank you so much. That moment I saw that someone had already listed it as a product issue internally. A hotfix is on the way and should be applied to affected servers soon. PPP-61655 and PPP-61654.
I can confirm that we received the update today and the bug is no longer.
The topic may be marked as RESOLVED

Back