• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

TIP: Reading Logs in Color (locally)

N

nhouse

Guest
I hope this is appropriate for the "How To" section ;)

In case some of you prefer to download your logs to a Windows based PC to look them over for errors or what-not, I found a freeware text editor that will let you open raw Apache logs and then apply an Apache or Apache 2 color coding syntax to them... makes it WAY easier for me to view. MY server is in a remote location... probably like a lot of you, so it is easier to copy the logs to my desktop and review them as needed.

The editor does a lot of other stuff too, as you might guess... but all I really need it for is to read my logs. Oh, I am not getting a commission nor even know the developer... as I am in the US and he is in the Czech Republic. In other words... this isn't an ad. I just wanted to share this with people who may need this the way I do. The site is here: PSPad
 
Back
Top