• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Tools diagnose and repair. Plesk does not save changes

Julianos

New Pleskian
Hi,
despite the bugs being removed by the tools plesk repair or manually via ssh, after a short time or after a server reset, the errors return.

1.custom templates Some custom configuration templates have been found. The custom templates have higher priority than default templates in case of configs generation Please check documentation for details: https://docs.plesk.com/current/redirect.html?book=advanced-administration-guide-linux&page=68693.htm

2. "plesk repair fs -n","type":"progress","message":"Checking virtual hosts' file system","level":0} {"id":3,"cmd":"plesk repair fs -n","type":"error","message":"There are incorrect permissions on some items in the system directory for the domain 'domain.com '.","level":1}

(1) Not an error. If you are using custom templates, you are using custom templates. If you do not want to use custom templates, remove them.

(2) Are you using the latest micro update of your Plesk version? If not, please update to the latest Obisidian version.

(1) Not an error. If you are using custom templates, you are using custom templates. If you do not want to use custom templates, remove them.

(2) Are you using the latest micro update of your Plesk version? If not, please update to the latest Obisidian version.
1.The point is that I am removing the custom template from Plesk, I do Diagnose and repair = ok. I check the file is gone, and after restarting the server this template still exists.
The second thing concerns incorrect permission settings /var/www/vhosts/system/mydomain/logs: In my opinion LiteSpeed changes its file Log permissions to 701 and Plesk keeps trying to change it to 700. and in this case the repair is also temporary
2.My version 18.0.32

Back