• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Traffic information remains 0 ??

J

Jaxelos

I have just set up a Plesk Reloaded demo version on a Fedora 3.

Except bind everything works fine but there is one small problem.

I've set up and redirected a test domain to the new server and I started uploading the files by FTP.

If I look at the traffic information for that site , the traffic remains still 0 even after uploading 120mb via FTP.

Is this how it is suppose to be in the demo version or something it is not right ??

I must be sure this feature works before I buy the license else it's no use :(

Any feedback it's appreciated.

P.S. and another wird thing is that the Horde is not accepting the password for the user I have set as test.
I just get login failed (tried with both username and username@domain)

Originally posted by Jaxelos
If I look at the traffic information for that site , the traffic remains still 0 even after uploading 120mb via FTP.

Is this how it is suppose to be in the demo version or something it is not right ??

The trafic stats are only (in default Plesk installation) updated once a day - it's a cron running every night.

Manual updates can be done by running /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics

I have this cron setup to run every 3 hours making statistics updated more "smoothly" - but keep an eye on the ressources used by the update.

Hey Whistler.

This seems to be right , I have just received the traffic report information from my system.

Thank you for the reply.

About the horde problem , if anybody else has this prolem I fixed it by relaxing the security in Selinux.

Just change the configuration of selinux to : permissive and it works.

Thank you again.

Back