• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

trouble with subscription sync...

wickedwebsites

Basic Pleskian
Hey,

I am trying to sync my subscription however I get an error regarding Coldfusion not installed.

I've checked the service plan and the resources etc everywhere but I cannot find anything for coldfusion!?

How do I remove the option so that all my domains will sync??

Any ideas?

Check with

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -i domain.com

that you haven't CF hosting option enabled.

Hey, just checked it and it says coldfusion support off but when I sync it comes up and says that coldfusion needs to be activated :( I'm confused....

It looks like CF support is enabled somewhere in Service Plan...

Hi,

I have checked the Service Plan that I need my clients to use, and there isnt even a tick box to turn on Coldfusion, where can i turn that on and off?

My Error says:

Synchronization Failed
Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Property Subscription value Plan value Available value Affected sites
Hard disk quota Unlimited 2 500 MB Not supported XXXXXXXXX.co.uk
ColdFusion support switched off switched on switched off XXXXXXXXX.co.uk

Back