• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Trouble with the eshop paypal in safari

I

InmotionH

After adding items to shopping card, filling out personal info you arrive at the final checkout screen.

When using press the Continue button using FireFox or Internet Explorer a PayPal window will open and allow the customer to pay the vendor. An email for the order is also sent to the owner of the site so she can fulfill the order. Once you close PayPal you are returned to the site with a screen that says "Thank you for your order. We will contact you to deliver your purchase."

However when using Chrome or Safari and pressing the Continue button you immediately are taken to a page that says "Thank you for your order. We will contact you to deliver your purchase." PayPal never opens, and the purchase order is never sent to the site owner. The screen displayed is the same screen you would see when PayPal is closed/logged out of.

Unfortunatly I encounter the same situation. Once you use the PayPal-option and you are using Google Chrome or Safari, the browser will not be redirected to paypal. Instead it will show that the ordered has been completed.

I notice you encouter this situation with 4.2.0 I use version 4.5.0

I hope to hear anything soon

Back