• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Troubleshooting Mozilla setup with Plesk email accounts

carlben

New Pleskian
OK, my webhost just switched the control to Plesk. I followed the instructions above to set up my email accounts in Mozilla. One is a gmail account and the other two are domain email acounts ([email protected] and [email protected]). NOTE: [email protected] is an alias of [email protected]. Once i set up the accounts, which went smoothly, I began testing them, and everything worked fine except NOW I CANNOT SEND ANY EMAILS FROM [email protected] using Mozilla. If I go into Plesk, I can send emails from [email protected]. But I can not send or reply to any emails from cbenedict @mydomain.com. using Mozilla. The other two accounts work fine. Now, before my webhost switched to Plesk, I had the exact same email accounts on Mozilla, and they always worked fine. I could send and receive emails from all my accounts using Mozilla including [email protected]. Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this? Thank you!

My conclusion at this point is that the outgoing server setting have the wrong Port. Can anyone help with this?

Back