• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Unable to access most pages using admin login

V

VHoffman

Hi,
I have a new plesk 9.3 installation on a windows 2003 server where the admin user cannot access the majority of the control panel. Nearly all buttons/links other than the accounts buttons throw an error of

Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\dashboard\Dashboard.php on line 72

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI() on a non-object in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\dashboard\DashboardElement.php on line 525

I've googled a bit and found http://forum.parallels.com/pda/index.php/t-91851.html but running that command hasnt fixed it. as a work around for now I have created an administrator alias account using the command line tools but would like to solve the problem for admin.

from the url above and the fact the admin alias' arent affected i'm guessing its a profile issue but I have no idea where or how to fix.

any ideas?

Vince

Try to backup original Dashboard.php first and replace it with attached file. We have already submitted bugreport regarding this problem but this file for 9.2.3 version and I'm not sure that it will work correctly. Try it and inform me with result. I will request this file for 9.3.0 version if it not help.

Attachments

• Dashboard.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi Igor,

Thanks for the quick reply. This seems to have fixed it.

Thanks
Vince

Back