• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to ban domains

Oliver Meyer

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I just tried to ban a few domains (admin panel -> domains), but got the following error in the panel:

Code:
Internal error.
ERROR: Zend_Controller_Exception: Zugriff verweigert.#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Abstract.php(261): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->_checkForgeryProtectionToken()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(502): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->preDispatch()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('errorAction')
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(42): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#6 {main} (Broker.php:336)

Error in the panel-log:

Code:
[2015-10-10 08:02:47] ERR [panel] Forgery protection token check failed.
[2015-10-10 08:02:47] ERR [panel] Zugriff verweigert.#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Abstract.php(261): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->_checkForgeryProtectionToken()
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(502): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->preDispatch()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('errorAction')
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(42): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#6 {main}:
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php:336
    Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->postDispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php:965
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL null)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php:42
    Plesk\Application_Web->run()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php:15

PS: Banning single domains in customer view works.

---------------------------------
Plesk: 12.5.30 MU5
---------------------------------
Best regards,

Oliver Meyer

Last edited:
The issue may be caused by low limits specified in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini
Try to increase post_max_size and upload_max_filesize limits in this file.

Hello!

I'm getting the same error in the panel.log, but only if I try to drag/drop a direcotry from my local disk to the file manager in a browser window. This happens even if the local directory to be copied is completely empty. Dragging/dropping one or more files into the existing directory on the server works every time. The problem is present on all subscriptions/sites.

php.ini settings regarding max post/upload size are both set to 2G, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Is there any way to solve this?

@SBurina,

There are many php.ini files on your server and I probably have to assume that you edited your main php.ini file (i.e. the server-wide php.ini file).

The domain-specific php.ini files can override the php.ini file, so try the following:

- go to a specific domain, "PHP settings" and increase the max post and upload size to some (relatively) high value (for instance, take 64M)
- press "OK" (and wait until the settings are changed)
- try to upload a large file (via drag and drop) to the server

and that should be working.

If the above steps are not succesful, then I am pretty sure that you edited the wrong php.ini files and/or that is has been overwritten (i.e. reverted back to default).

Just try the above steps first and please report the results.

Regards.....

@trialotto,

Thank you for the swift response.

I've edited the default php.ini for the PHP version used, PHP settings for a particular domain, as well as Plesk's ini (/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini), but unfortunately these changes gave no results. I'm not trying to upload a big file, just an _empty_ folder, by dragging/dropping it from my PC's file manager window to Plesk's file manager in a browser window. The error is always the same, like in the opening post. Basically, it's impossible to drag/drop any folder-structured content this way, just files without folders. Let me be completely clear - I'm talking about the web-based file manager, a part of Plesk panel, the part where it says "Drop files here to upload".

I currently maintain three Plesk servers, and I've just checked - all three have the same issue. :(
EDIT: On any subscription, any domain, any subdomain.

Maybe my local environment is the culprit, since I'm using linux Mint Cinnamon edition with nemo as default file manager.
Could someone please try to replicate the issue from linux, or check and confirm if dragging/dropping a folder works in Windows?

Thank you!

@SBurina,

Formally, I cannot take the step to reproduce the error, since we do not work with environments like yours.

However, I can suggest that you try a non-empty folder: upload a folder with a (large) file in it, in order to check whether your problem has something to do with "file recognition".

If the above does not work, it probably is some setting in the local environment and/or software on the local system, in which case you can have a glance at Mint forums.

Anyway, just keep me posted!

Regards...

Hi!

Still no luck. I tried on both Linux and Windows 7, Chrome, Firefox and Internet explorer 11 on Windows.

The results:

Testing performed by drag/drop:
a) single small file
b) single large file
c) an empty directory
d) a directory with some files in it.

TL;DR: c and d do not work in either environment.

1. - Firefox (both environments): An upload progress shows up, but nothing happens for more than 15 minutes. There are no entries in /var/log/plesk/panel.log whatsoever. I ended up cancelling the operation.

2. - Google Chrome (both environments): An upload progress shows up, but nothing happens for more than 15 minutes. The moment an upload "begins", an error in /var/log/plesk/panel.log occurs:

Code:
[2016-02-16 15:44:25] ERR [panel] Forgery protection token check failed.
[2016-02-16 15:44:25] ERR [panel] Forgery protection token check failed.
[2016-02-16 15:44:25] ERR [panel] Permission denied.#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Abstract.php(261): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->_checkForgeryProtectionToken()
#1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(502): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->preDispatch()
#2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('errorAction')
#3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(42): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#6 {main}:
0: /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php:336
        Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->postDispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http)
1: /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php:965
        Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL null)
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php:42
        Plesk\Application_Web->run()
3: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php:15
[2016-02-16 15:44:25] ERR [1] Permission denied.#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Action/Abstract.php(261): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->_checkForgeryProtectionToken()
#1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(502): CommonPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->preDispatch()
#2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('errorAction')
#3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(42): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#6 {main}

No error is shown in the browser, it just shows the progress bar without a progress. I cancel the operation after 15 minutes.

3. - Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 7) - doesn't even show a dropzone when I try to drag/drop either a file or folder. It seems that drag/drop is not supported in this browser, at least this version.

That's all for now, I hope this gets resolved soon. :)

Back