• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to change subscriber

Chris1

Regular Pleskian
I am trying to move a particular domain to a different subscriber but am getting an error. I haven't had any problems with this function before.

Could someone please advise what the problem might be?

Code:
Warning: Some problems were encountered when attempting to assign some of the subscriptions to a new owner.
Unable to continue subscription transfer: this subscription requires more resources than can be provided by the new owner's provider.

Warning: Unable to continue subscription transfer: this subscription requires more resources than can be provided by the new owner's provider.

All of the resources it shows before and after the transfer are the same. I have no idea what it is referring to?

Please look at this KB article - http://kb.odin.com/119329
I hope it will help.

Hi IgorG,

Thank you, I will keep this in mind in future. I ended up just grabbing the contents of the domain and making a new subscription under the new owner.

Is there a command that lists all domains that a presence builder site published/enabled?

Is there a command that lists all domains that a presence builder site published/enabled?
You can do it with:

# plesk bin domain_pref -i domain.com | grep "Sites published with Presence Builder"

Back